Amenorrhea is the medical term for the loss of periods in women. Irregular periods in a woman is a sign that something in the body has gone wrong. Causes can be stress, anorexia, physical or emotional shock, and disorders of the ovaries. When there are irregularities in a woman’s menstrual pattern, infertility ensues as a result of hormonal imbalance. Evetone forte syrup is formulated for such condition that brings on menstrual flow when there is delayed menstruation for whatever reason. It helps to assist uterine function as well as to cut down the risk of vaginal infections. The tonic helps to normalize menstrual cycle and stop heavy menstrual bleeding. By stimulating ovulation, the tonic assists to boost fertility as well as reduce irregular periods. Helpful in reducing pain during menstrual periods, the product is proved to be useful in premenstural syndrome & premenstural dysmenorrhea. Also useful in the conditions of Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia and Oligomenorrhea, the tonic helps in curing burning, itching, inflammation and pain in the vulva (female reproductive part) and remove fishy odor. Provided best quality and 100% safe. With a total of a whopping 17 Ayurvedic herbs cultured for the female reproductive system, one will just be drinking her way Into increased fertility and good health.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
(1) Regulates the menstrual cycle.
(2) Balances the female reproductive hormones.
(3) Stimulates ovulation and increases fertility.
(4) Treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
(5) Tonifies the uterine and pelvic muscles thereby preventing miscarriages.
(6) Treats vaginal infections very effectively
(7) Beneficial for people with uterine fibroids. The herb Nagarmoth (Cyperus Rotundus) has been proven to reduce the size of cystic masses and fibroids.
(8) Reduces anxiety and mood swings.
Mention 1kmarketplace.com when calling Seller to get a HUGE DISCOUNT
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsAppAmenorrhea is the medical term for the loss of periods in women. Irregular periods in a woman is a sign that something in the body has gone wrong. Causes can be stress, anorexia, physical or emotional shoc...